About OUM & Co. LLP
OUM is one of the leading CPA firms in California, with offices in San Francisco and the San Diego area. We have over 80 professionals specializing in Tax, Audit and Assurance, and several other offerings across a large variety of industries. We provide knowledgeable business solutions to highly respected and well-known companies within the region.
Since 2000, the San Francisco Business Times has included OUM in their annual ranking of the "Top 25 Largest Bay Area Accounting Firms." We have also been included in Inside Public Accounting's annual list of the "Top 200 Accounting Firms” in the Nation.
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategic recruitment plans and cultivating an extensive network to support sourcing for eligible, quality campus and experienced hire candidates. The Recruiting Manager will also develop and track measurable metrics, conduct analysis to identify trends, provide recommended solutions, and possess knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices. The Recruiting Manager must have at least three years experience recruiting within a public accounting firm or experience in an external agency with exposure to public accounting firms.
- Lead the recruitment strategy and execute the full life cycle recruitment process for campus and experienced hire candidates; analyze and improve existing processes, propose advancements based on industry results and champion productive change necessary to scale a rapidly growing organization.
- Proactively seek eligible candidates through various sources such as social media, career fairs, industry and professional networking events supporting our brand as a recognized employer of choice.
- Develop and manage recruitment campaigns and collaborate with client service professionals to actively participate in recruitment campaigns and events.
- Plan and execute all recruitment events including campus events such as office visits, meet the firms, on campus presentations, and interviewing workshops.
- Serve as primary contact for all candidates throughout the identification, attraction, and assessment stages, and be highly responsive to their needs.
- Manage firm presence on campus; liaise with career services with a focus on building and maintaining strong relationships; ensure parity with school recruiting
- Develop, analyze, and track measurable metrics from all talent acquisition sources and propose recommendations to support our business and talent goals.
- Manage all candidate applicant tracking ensuring compliance with all documentation requirements and properly retained according to firm policy.
- Collaborate with the Firm Professionals Team to facilitate orientation topics and onboarding efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or comparable subject. MBA or CPA is highly desired.
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience within a public accounting firm or experience in an external agency with exposure to public accounting firms.
- A professional with the ability to apply well thought out recommendations and sound judgement.
- Ability to develop and maintain a steady pipeline of eligible, quality candidates.
- Efficiently manage full life cycle of the recruitment process, highly organized, able to prioritize tasks, responsive and polished communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly motivated, analytical, ability to bring in new ways of thinking and is a champion for firm initiatives.
- Proficient with business software tools such as Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong mentoring/coaching capabilities.
As a Recruiting Manager, you will have a rewarding career at OUM! You will engage with talented professionals who fully embrace our core values, you will contribute to shaping our future success and carve an individualized career path to support your continued professional development.
OUM offers a robust benefits package including recognition for additional work efforts, generous PTO program, fully subsidized medical plan for OUM employees, 401K Profit Sharing, continuing education courses, and tuition reimbursement to pursue a Masters at an approved institution.
Our welcoming and supportive culture creates an enjoyable work environment. Our professionals are career oriented and passionate about the work they do. We encourage professionals to bring their authentic self to work and use their strengths each day, contributing to our culture where professionals grow personally and professionally.
Ready to Apply? Drop your resume here!