About OUM & Co. LLP
OUM is one of the leading CPA firms in California, with offices in San Francisco and the San Diego area. We have over 80 professionals specializing in Tax, Audit and Assurance, and several other offerings across a large variety of industries. We provide knowledgeable business solutions to highly respected and well-known companies within the region.
Since 2000, the San Francisco Business Times has included OUM in their annual ranking of the "Top 25 Largest Bay Area Accounting Firms." We have also been included in Inside Public Accounting's annual list of the "Top 200 Accounting Firms” in the Nation.
The Marketing Specialist will develop and lead the firm’s marketing strategy in partnership with the Marketing Committee. The Marketing Specialist brings their passionate and creative thinking to optimize content that engages a broad variety of social media platform communities to amplify the firm’s online presence, and achieve the firm’s marketing strategy.
- Possesses a strong understanding of the firm’s business objectives and culture in order to best position the firm’s marketing strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Partners with firm stakeholders to optimize firm’s presence within each platform to increase the visibility of the firms’ digital content.
- Continuously improves the firm’s social media presence by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborates with internal departments, external consultants, and PR firms to generate and publish content and determine optimal brand positioning.
- Champions the Salesforce database ensuring that well-crafted postings are targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Creates editorial calendars, coordinates, promotes, and attends firm mixers, networking events, and firm community events.
- Actively engages in the proposal process to confirm quality and consistency by supporting partners and professionals with writing, editing, collecting relevant market data, and proof reading proposals.
- Promotes a marketing culture in the firm and assists in on-going internal communication about firm social media initiatives.
- Manages overall marketing budget and conducts cost benefit analysis of marketing initiatives to maximize growth.
- Moderates all user-generated content in line with the firm’s social media policy.
- Assists in the development of social media and marketing training programs; arranges for training for all levels of professional staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field required.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing or related area.
- Passion for marketing, branding, and familiarity of existing and emerging social networks.
- Professional, accountable, and self-motivated with the ability to multitask, be responsive, well organized, and results driven.
- Critical thinker and problem solver with excellent communication, writing, and editing skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Experience working with professional services firms is a plus.
OUM offers a robust benefits package such as fully subsidized medical plan for OUM employees, 401K Profit Sharing, generous paid time off, employee assistance program, and continuing education opportunities to advance skills relevant to field of expertise.
Why work for us?
Our welcoming and supportive culture values a work/life fit. Our professionals are passionate about the work they do and committed to the advancement of their career. We encourage professionals to bring their authentic self to work and to use their strengths each day, contributing to our culture where professionals grow personally and professionally.
The Marketing Specialist reports to The Marketing Executive Committee