Career Level: Senior
Employee Classification: Exempt
About the IT Audit Team
The IT Audit team is involved with both advisory and assurance work. We play a critical role in providing assurance services over the most pressing IT risks that our financial audit clients face. We are also responsible for advising our clients on risk management in an ever-changing business environment.
As a member of the IT Audit team, a significant component of your work will be to support the Financial Audit and working collaboratively with the Audit Teams. This will include evaluation of a client’s IT environment, testing of controls and data analytics. Additional service areas include advisory work in cybersecurity, IT strategy, architecture and optimization, business continuity planning, IT governance, service management, information systems requirements analysis, solution design, implementation support, and technology-related regulatory compliance.
As part of our team, you will have experience across a wide range of leading clients. You will take full ownership and accountability for the quality of your work, which will challenge you and allow you to continually develop your professional skills through experiential learning and meaningful coaching.
- Strong academic record including a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in information technology, business, accounting, engineering or other related field with a strong quantitative focus.
- 3+ years’ experience within the audit and assurance field with a focus on IT audits.
- Understanding of business processes (e.g. Finance/Accounting, Procurement, Sales, etc).
- Intellectual propensity to continuously expand technical skills and business acumen within IT audit, information security, and information technology in general.
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of basic principles of Accounting and Financial Reporting.
OUM offers a robust benefits package including a fully subsidized medical plan for OUM employees, 401K Profit Sharing, annual performance bonus, continuing education for employees pursuing a Masters of Taxation or Masters in Accounting at an approved institution in which we will reimburse pre-approved tuition costs. Additionally, OUM will reimburse the pre-approved cost of CPA exam prep materials.
Our welcoming and supportive culture creates an enjoyable work environment. Our professionals are community oriented and passionate about the work they do. We encourage professionals to bring their authentic self to work and to use their strengths each day, contributing to our culture where professionals grow personally and professionally.
Ready to Apply? Submit your resume and cover letter online.