About OUM & Co. LLP
OUM is one of the leading CPA firms in California, with offices in San Francisco and the San Diego area. We have over 80 professionals specializing in Tax, Audit and Assurance, and several other offerings across a large variety of industries. We provide knowledgeable business solutions to highly respected and well-known companies within the region.
Since 2000, the San Francisco Business Times has included OUM in their annual ranking of the "Top 25 Largest Bay Area Accounting Firms." We are also included in Inside Public Accounting's annual list of the "Top 200 Accounting Firms in the Nation.
Type of work you will do
OUM provides distinguished service to companies and as an Audit Manager, you will provide consultative services to clients, develop risk assessments, drive internal audit programs, be on the lookout for opportunities to sell add on services, drive to develop new business, and most importantly inspire your team! As a successful Audit Manager you will thrive in a fast paced environment while effectively managing your growing book of business and the growth of your team members with the highest level of professionalism and accountability.
Field work ranges from a few days to a few weeks of local travel. Auditors connect with clients as part of an audit team. The Audit Manager will be expected to show a high level of polished professionalism, leadership, and strong technical competence with all levels of client personnel at all times. Audit clients are quite diverse they range from small to medium sized companies, both privately held and publicly traded in a wide variety of exciting and challenging industries.
As an Audit Manager, your strong leadership will be the foundation of a rewarding career at OUM. You will develop experience by working closely with partners, having direct client interaction, working in a supportive team environment to foster your leadership capabilities. Participate in Leadership focused programs that are aimed at developing key skills such as business development, executive leadership, people development, and client relations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting or comparable subject. Masters in Accounting or Taxation preferred.
- CPA required
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting.
- A leader with the ability to apply independent decision making and solve technical issues.
- Efficiently manage full life cycle of multiple projects, including addressing higher risk audit areas.
- Highly motivated and analytical, brings in new ways of thinking and is a champion for firm initiatives.
- Develop a network of potential referral sources and identify opportunities to sell services.
- Leads and owns client relationships; provides technical and operational solutions.
- Proficient with business software tools such as Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize tasks, responsive and polished communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong mentoring/coaching capabilities, able to guide team members to achieve their fullest potential.
OUM offers a robust benefits package including competitive salary, annual performance bonus, non-accrued Paid Time Off program, remote work flexibility, a fully subsidized medical plan for OUM employees, 401K Profit Sharing, spot awards, a wellness program, continuing education courses, and much more!
Our welcoming and supportive culture creates an enjoyable work environment. Our professionals are career oriented and passionate about the work they do. We encourage professionals to bring their authentic self to work and use their strengths each day, contributing to our culture where professionals grow personally and professionally.
Ready to Apply? Drop your resume here!