OUM offers a comprehensive employee benefits package in exchange for your hard work and dedication which includes:
- Competitive salaries.
- Annual performance bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – OUM offers paid time off each year for vacation , illness and personal business. The number of days per year starts at 19 and ranges up to 29 days, being determined by level and length of service.
- In addition to PTO, employees receive 8 paid holidays each year.
- Health Benefits – choose from one of four medical plans with additional dental and vision coverage options available. OUM pays 100% of the employee-only portion for the base health plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) – pay for certain health and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan.
- Long Term Disability provided to employees at no cost.
- Life Insurance of $50,000 provided to employees at no cost.
- Commuter Plan – take the hard work out of your commute and use pre-tax dollars to pay for transit and parking.
- Continuing Education – OUM provides excellent continuing professional education opportunities. Pursue a Master of Taxation or Master of Business Administration program at an approved institution and the firm will reimburse pre-approved tuition costs.
- Assistance for the CPA course review materials.
- Professional Society Dues – the firm reimburses employees for CPA license renewals as well as reimbursing membership dues for one professional organization.
- Rewards and Recognition – refer candidates and receive cash rewards if they are hired. Receive bonuses for business development/client referrals. Also, receive spot awards for going above and beyond!
- A friendly business-casual environment and much more …
OUM undertakes to regularly update the website to the best of its ability. The benefits information is current at the date of publication but is subject to change without notice. Visitors to the website are advised not to rely on the contents of this page alone, but rather to conduct their own research, refer to specific plan policies and contracts and/or contact email@example.com.